ABOUT OUR SITE
The Site is an e-commerce platform for a retail, wholesale & export business from U.A.E that is experienced with electronics for over ten years.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
You are eligible to register as a buyer or seller and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
- you can provide an address in the U.A.E. for delivery of products.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- will provide correct, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
- will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user's information provided to you; and
- will cooperate with our requests for additional information concerning your eligibility and usage of our Services.
- When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not: post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate or prohibited categories or areas on our Site, including:
- content that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- content which may not be deemed to comply with general local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- content that may threaten national security;
- post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- post counterfeit or stolen items;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
- interfere with any other user's listings;
- take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and rating systems;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or the interests or property of other users;
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
all content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software is our property. We retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and
- all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Services, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein, will become our property.
- You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Services, cancel any product(s) order and remove hosted content submitted by you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us concerning a cancelled product(s) order will be refunded.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Delays: If an event outside of our control delays our supply of the product, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know, and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay
Non-returnable Products. You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- any consumable product which has been used or installed;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers; or
- products that fall under specific categories
Contacting Us (arrange a Return). You may contact us through email, social media or live WhatsApp on the Site, or by calling our phone +971528502993 (U.A.E.).
For delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full plus the cost of return:
- if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- if your reason for return is due to an error on our Site, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
In all other circumstances, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees), and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order
Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
- if you paid by cash on delivery, we will issue a refund to you or your preferred bank account (details can be shared personally via contact)
- if you paid by credit/debit card, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card or to your wallet.
Refund Timescale. Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back and inspected by our team.
DEFECT OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT
- Authorized Service Centers. On products and in instances where we are considered the seller, warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centres. In cases in which products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller's warranty will apply.
- Warranty Period. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are following your device manufacturer.
- Warranty Not Applicable. The warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
if a repair has been attempted by any service centre not authorized by the product seller; physical damage, i.e. product presenting clear signs of damage like broken screens, massive dents, bent products, that can prevent a product from functioning correctly; liquid damage, i.e. any situation involving the submersion or splashing of an electronic device in any liquid/or when water indicator (if any inside the machine) changes colour;
- original software alteration or modification (e.g. "root" for Android devices or "jailbreak" for Apple devices);
- if there has been the use of non-original accessories with your purchased product;
- if the serial number is removed from the work;
- for maintenance and periodic checks of purchased products;
- for replacement of consumables (e.g. batteries, light bulbs, fuses, headphones or printer ink);
- where there has been abuse or misuse of the product, e.g. by not using it for its intended purpose or not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions on usage and maintenance;
- where there has been damage of a product's battery caused by overcharging, failure to use following the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual or were charged by chargers other than those approved by the manufacturer; and
- if any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
Warranty Claim. You may contact us through email, social media or live WhatsApp on the Site, or by calling our phone +971528502993 (U.A.E.).
damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product;
- your use of or your inability to use the ordered product;
- delays or disruptions to our Site or our services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained from the use of the ordered product;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of your ordered product; or your violation of any of provisions of these Terms of Sale, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- the information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your I.P. address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your information with us; and
- any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented most effectively for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a contest, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. We or our co-sponsors or vendors may collect this information for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties' privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
You need to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
You may contact us through email, social media or live WhatsApp on the Site, or by calling our phone +971528502993 (U.A.E.).